Emergency Survival Care Kit Backpacks for Our Neighbors Living Unsheltered
What’s In the Care Kit?
At You Saved Me Foundation we supply the community with a free Care Kit which includes clothing, Hygiene Equipment, Survival Gear, and vital Resources to help lift the burden and stress one endures living unsheltered or in a car. That is why we created this program with a Team who Cares and is determined to end poverty and help as many neighbors as possible return to society, self-sufficient, employed, and on a path towards permanent housing.
How To Sign Up for The Care Kit?
Who is Eligible for A Care Kit?
• Two pairs of Warm Reinforced Socks
• Winter Hat
* Pants, Shirts, Shoes are available upon request
• Bottle of Water
• Care Plate Can be Requested online 24/7
• Weather Proof Tarp & Bungee cords
• LED Flashlight & Batteries
• Waterproof Adult Ponchos
• Full-Size Emergency Space Blanket
• Reusable Bottle
• PPE Masks
• Tents are available upon request
• Alcohol Swabs
• Hand Towles
• Wash Clothes
• Shaving Crème
• Lip Balm
• Roll of Toilet Paper
• Feminine Hygiene Products